The 27th Annual CMSE Conference and Exhibition is accepting presentations for April 30th -May 2nd 2024 event in Los Angeles. Deadline for presentation abstracts have been extended to February 14th 2024.
Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference and Exhibition (CMSE) is the premier event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in both terrestrial applications for avionics, aerospace, and military, as well as commercial, civilian, and military space systems.
A conference experience focused on high quality technical talks, keynotes and panel discussions that foster maximum attendee participation/interaction and furthers our collective understanding of the technical challenges faced in our industry. Showcase the supplier base to the greatest extent possible. Educate the industry, especially young component engineers, in order to secure the future defense of our country.
Call for Presentations
We request presentation outlines at CMSE 2024 on topics such as:
- Integration of next gen 2.5/3D FOWL packaging into mil systems
- Non-Hermetics: Class P, Class Y and COTS for Hi Rel missions
- Leveraging automotive parts for military and space
- Selection and approval process for PEMS/COTS
- Hermetics: IGA (TM 1018) moisture issues, TM 1014 testing and getters
- EEE parts engineering issues for small satellites
- PME/BME MLCCs and MIL-PRF stacked caps
- Supercapacitors and high CV for high rel applications
- Transient response of passive components
- Ultra-thin embedded passives to enable circuit miniaturization
- Tantalum polymer progression towards space and wear out
- GaN and SiC for RF and power management
- AI tools and digital engineering/model-based design
- Continuity of the electronics supply chain
- Counterfeits, trust, and security issues in supply chain management
- Long term dormant storage (Hermetic vs. Non-Hermetic)
- CHIPS for America act securing our DOD Industrial base
Presentations are 15 minutes with 5 minutes of Q & A. The CMSE committee does not require a formal paper submission. You decide how much of the presentation material to provide the attendee. The idea is to promote sharing of basic scientific and technical information about common problems faced by both the component manufacturer and the system OEMs in the Aerospace industry.
Download the Call for Presentations form and submit yours today!
Read the original post at CMSE Components for Military & Space Electronics 2024 Call for Presentations